1. I would like to ask Bono why he sometimes doesn't wear his wedding ring, the claddagh ring and I also noticed that sometimes he wears it in the wrong direction with the heart facing outward instead of towards his heart meaning he is married.
  2. Maybe it's just not important for him (them) to wear a wedding ring? Is this important when you're married to wear that ring? It's just a symbol, nothing else.
    I am not sure that this Claddagh ring he's wearing in the recent time is his original wedding ring from 1982. I think I've seen an image where he was wearing a normal golden ring after their wedding, but I'm not 100% sure.
    And maybe he's wearing it in the wrong direction sometimes, because is just superstitions from ancient years how it has to be worn.
  3. Those who were counting on Bono ditching the round glasses..you were happy to early
    He's busy with his other job besides U2 right now in Mexico, and he's still wearing the round ones

4. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Those who were counting on Bono ditching the round glasses..you were happy to early
    He's busy with his other job besides U2 right now in Mexico, and he's still wearing the round ones

Instagram: Inicia el día con una explosiva sorpresa. Bono, líder de la emblemática banda @U2 está en el escenario de #MSXXI 2019 para conversar con nuestras becarios. Bienvenido “Bono” al escenario más importante de México. Bienvenido al México que inspira al mundo. #BonoEnMSXXI
    Kind of burry, but it looks like two rings on his left hand.
  5. Those glasses are awful....lol
  6. Fu** !!! one of the richest men in the world! he does not want to change those damn glasses and that damn black jacket !!!
  7. Originally posted by kharbouch:Fu** !!! one of the richest men in the world! he does not want to change those damn glasses and that damn black jacket !!!
    LOL
  8. where are his cheeks wrinkles?
    good job