1. Originally posted by bonoman66:For anyone interested & who has access to Ireland TV Stations, Adam Clayton will be appearing on the Late Late Show tomorrow night, Friday May 8th on RTE 1 (Ireland TV Station). Show starts approx 9:35pm local Ireland Time - not sure what segment of the show Adam will appear on..
    Random! Interested in what he'll say. Maybe it's something Walk In My Shoes-related?
  2. Possibly - regarding the topic of people's Mental Health in the lockdowns & challenging situations we're living in now.. Maybe something on the PPE donations by the group ?
  3. Originally posted by bonoman66:Possibly - regarding the topic of people's Mental Health in the lockdowns & challenging situations we're living in now.. Maybe something on the PPE donations by the group ?
    The PPE donation thing will be discussed for sure but I doubt it's the main reason for the interview. That would be more logical for a Bono interview!
  4. Originally posted by bonoman66:For anyone interested & who has access to Ireland TV Stations, Adam Clayton will be appearing on the Late Late Show tomorrow night, Friday May 8th on RTE 1 (Ireland TV Station). Show starts approx 9:35pm local Ireland Time - not sure what segment of the show Adam will appear on..

Late late is usually streamed live worldwide on the RTE player I think
  5. Avuncular: related to an uncle, according to google.
    What the hell does Bono mean by that?
  6. I think I perfectly understand what he means but it's hard to explain it in English It's like thanks for bearing with me even when I behave like your typical bigmouth/blowhard/cholo/cuñado/hablantín
  7. Yes, I thought it would be like that. He saying he's like an annoying uncle.
  8. Here’s now his top 40 Irish songs playlist on YT in the U2 channel:

Strange that there’s no song by U2 in list list
  9. The beard is back