1. 8k
  2. Hopefully this will run in full 1080p like Sydney so we will finally have a watchable version of this show. If they plan on doing what they did with Slane they shouldn't bother.
  3. I notice in the FAQ’s it has a bit about HD so that sounds promising. Could be a decent upgrade from the dvd.
  4. HD preaching!
  5. Where do you see the FAQs?
  6. Yep, i found it, thanks!
  7. Vertigo 2005 // U2 Live from Chicago

Q - Who can watch the stream of Vertigo 2005 // U2 Live from Chicago?
    A - The stream is available to all current members and subscribers of U2.com

Q - What are the specific settings needed to be able to watch the film in HD (hi-definition) with 5.1?
    A - The only setting you require is a fast connection to the internet, a HD enabled screen or TV and a stereo. Our player is similar to the YouTube player - it will find the best quality depending on your bandwidth.

Q - Will this show be available to purchase ?
    A - This film was originally released commercially on DVD in 2005. You can probably still find it for sale.

Q - How long will it be streaming for?
    A - It will be available for forty eight hours from Saturday, July 18th, from 12pm PST / 3pm EST / 8pm BST, 9pm CEST

Q - If I want to host a viewing with friends but not at my home can I bring my device to a friend's house to watch the stream? Or use my account on their device to watch it?
    A - You can log in and access this film on any device using your username and password as long as you are a U2.com subscriber or member.

Q - Can I download or burn the film to blu ray and share with others?
    A - No.

Q - Can I cast it via Chromecast/Roku/Miracast/etc or will just be able to watch on my computer?
    A - Broadcasting to a TV from your computer should work (for example with Airplay). It will also work on Chromecast but not on Roku .

Q - How do I use Airplay ?
    A - If you want to use Airplay to stream this to another device please check here for details and setup.

Q - How do I enable 5.1 surround sound when connecting my Mac computer to my stereo.
    A - To set up external speakers for stereo or surround sound via HDMI use Audio MIDI Setup. More here.
  8. so sorry for this, but, where can I post my version of a U2 song?
  9. Another DVD off the shelf