1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Same here. Hilariously, the tickets were for the wife's birthday (January 2020) but the rescheduled gig date is now on my birthday.

I'm not sure how long they can tie people's money up for during a pandemic when so many are facing hardship. Ten thousand seater indoor gatherings feel a lot further than ten months out to me.
    Serendipity at its finest! Love it !

2. I agree. It seems like it's onto the next always with them. I dig that though, keeps them in the present.

3. I had to laugh about this one, about lockdown: "the fact you have to eat at home gets a little old sometimes"

Poor Edge!
  4. it's Bono's old school
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Hi Christie, I share many of your concerns but remain hopeful that this will pass and some day we will get back to touring and stadium shows. It may be many months or even years off but alll pandemics do come to end so we have to be optimistic that this one will too.

If U2 doesn’t get to tour ever again, at least I’ll have the memory of seeing them up close in Perth for my last show 😊

I am so glad now that I asked you to join me in the front row
    Was it your only time up close?
  6. Yes but the story is about an author fighting a planning proposal. Calling it Bonos school is just adding some sensationalism to an otherwise dull story.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Yes but the story is about an author fighting a planning proposal. Calling it Bonos school is just adding some sensationalism to an otherwise dull story.
    It's a bit of Rock history, its a shame when these things have to go.
  8. It’s just adding some interest to it.
  9. I hear ticket prices have gone up on Bono’s old bus route too.
  10. The building will be demolished, but the school will just relocate, right? Someone in Dublin that can confirm?