1. ‘This is a song Ahn Sang Suu Kyi stole from us, we’re stealing it back’
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I had seen the preview clip of baby please come home and was already looking forward to that but walk on will be a nice bonus now.

Can you provide a link, or did you see it on TV?
  3. I seen it on a Facebook group just a 30 second advert only some of which was baby please come home, then bono at the end saying ‘it’s a lot like Christmas’. The page is private so I don’t think a link would work it’s called u2friends.
    I can’t see anything to share it but I managed to take a screen shot at least. If I had another phone handy I would have recorded it off me playing it on mine, I’ll see if I can do that later but no doubt someone will have come up with something better by then, technology isn’t my strongest subject lol,

4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I seen it on a Facebook group just a 30 second advert only some of which was baby please come home, then bono at the end saying ‘it’s a lot like Christmas’. The page is private so I don’t think a link would work it’s called u2friends.
    I can’t see anything to share it but I managed to take a screen shot at least. If I had another phone handy I would have recorded it off me playing it on mine, I’ll see if I can do that later but no doubt someone will have come up with something better by then, technology isn’t my strongest subject lol,

ha ha, thanks anyway. I can wait til Friday (or later) so don't bother