1. Not the most flattering photos
  2. No one likes their Rock Stars to get old. But they are and as you know it’s harder to stay in shape once you are past 40. COVID break I’m sure has had a lot to do with it.
  3. Originally posted by jasvan:No one likes their Rock Stars to get old. But they are and as you know it’s harder to stay in shape once you are past 40. COVID break I’m sure has had a lot to do with it.
    Do you really think that some super millionaire artists could not do gimnastics either COVID BREAK or afterwards?
  4. It’s time for a ‘the Osbournes’ kinda television serie about Bono.
  5. Originally posted by jasvan:No one likes their Rock Stars to get old. But they are and as you know it’s harder to stay in shape once you are past 40. COVID break I’m sure has had a lot to do with it.
    Covid break, brush with death, flying off a bicycle..it catches up LOL
  6. -- off-topic --
  7. Yeah Bono looking rough lol that hair man
  8. Ali also brought her prison jumpsuit for the occasion.
  9. Bono has aged a lot after his 2014 bike accident … ever since then he looks …old… but look at his lifestyle.. Jagger is busing making another generations of Jaggers mid tours… why Bono usually (preCovid) was flying all over the world playing his lobbyist role… time zone changes etc … I can’t see him recovering from heart problems at 70+ as fast as Mick did in 2019… but it’s NOT a competition … fact Is he should care about himself more
  10. Originally posted by zbych:Bono has aged a lot after his 2014 bike accident … ever since then he looks …old… but look at his lifestyle.. Jagger is busing making another generations of Jaggers mid tours… why Bono usually (preCovid) was flying all over the world playing his lobbyist role… time zone changes etc … I can’t see him recovering from heart problems at 70+ as fast as Mick did in 2019… but it’s NOT a competition … fact Is he should care about himself more
    I’d say he was OK in 2015 and was pretty lively during 2015 and the IE Tour. The 2016 incident/issue/scare has definitely aged him and there was a vast difference between 2015 and 2017/18.