1. Enjoying life, as they should!

I like those glasses Bono got, those style glasses look good on him.

Edge is also looking good!

And I'm 100% Edge is diving to the U2 concert vault to find recordings for the upcoming AB anniversary.
  2. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Enjoying life, as they should!

I like those glasses Bono got, those style glasses look good on him.

Edge is also looking good!

And I'm 100% Edge is diving to the U2 concert vault to find recordings for the upcoming AB anniversary.
    what are those ? he seems to have difrent colors of same model ? like here on beach and turin 500e press conference ?

and regarding theri looks, they look compleatly normal they just old
  3. Something interesting and subtle from yesterday's photos: they've given us the first graphic evidence os Bono's 2016 "brush with mortality". It was rumoured to be something related to heart health and there it is, an open-heart scar:

4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Something interesting and subtle from yesterday's photos: they've given us the first graphic evidence os Bono's 2016 "brush with mortality". It was rumoured to be something related to heart health and there it is, an open-heart scar:

[image]
    Wow that’s a good find, a heart attack then I assume
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Something interesting and subtle from yesterday's photos: they've given us the first graphic evidence os Bono's 2016 "brush with mortality". It was rumoured to be something related to heart health and there it is, an open-heart scar:

[image]
    Seeing that just makes me glad he’s still with us. We’ve all got hopes, demands, expectations of the band and it’s easy to forget they’re into their 60’s now. I know for some people that isn’t that old now, there are very fit 60+ year olds but we’re all different. I’ll feel very lucky the next time I see them perform, and I feel lucky to have been able to see as many shows as I have already over an 18 year period from 2001-2019. There will never be another band that comes close.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Something interesting and subtle from yesterday's photos: they've given us the first graphic evidence os Bono's 2016 "brush with mortality". It was rumoured to be something related to heart health and there it is, an open-heart scar:

[image]
    Wow damn...
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Seeing that just makes me glad he’s still with us. We’ve all got hopes, demands, expectations of the band and it’s easy to forget they’re into their 60’s now. I know for some people that isn’t that old now, there are very fit 60+ year olds but we’re all different. I’ll feel very lucky the next time I see them perform, and I feel lucky to have been able to see as many shows as I have already over an 18 year period from 2001-2019. There will never be another band that comes close.
    I hear you. I really hope they get out again. I don't want Toronto JT2017 to be my last U2 show, no matter how amazing Bad was that night!
  8. seems to contridict what we thought after e+i. After seeing those brain scans onscreen (yes, i know they were actually Willie's), we had some MRI techs on here seeming to confirm that it represented stroke imagery with the brain -not heart.
  9. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    I hear you. I really hope they get out again. I don't want Toronto JT2017 to be my last U2 show, no matter how amazing Bad was that night!
    Still wonder if they'll go out again.. Covid is here to stay, and I wonder how their creative drive compares to what the risks of touring are.. age, previous health scares, Adam being a dad..makes you wonder what they'll plan on doing in the years to come. Pandemics, kids, and brushes with death change perspectives dramatically. SOI and SOE are bookends, really- from youths seeing the Ramones and looking to the future, then looking back and reflecting as adults. Interesting to see where they go from here. Just breaks my heart to keep seeing bands postpone because of Covid infections
  10. Yup, Covid19 is a real threat to this band.