1. Great performance, but his voice wasn’t the best...

2. Originally posted by muzika:Sweet version. You can tell he gets into it at about 2:00 mark . Only wish he had been more present at the halleluiah ending.

He was using the 'stand away from mic' strategy. I guess he felt it wasn't the occasion for bombast!

I guess doing the 'needle chill' act wouldn't be appropriate at this moment of omicron.
  3. Originally posted by miryclay:[image]
    [..]

He was using the 'stand away from mic' strategy. I guess he felt it wasn't the occasion for bombast!

I guess doing the 'needle chill' act wouldn't be appropriate at this moment of omicron.
    I bet the acoustics of the cathedral sounded amazing without the mic. He was performing for the musicians rather than the TV viewers. I loved it
  4. A friend of mine told me that he didn't trust his voice, and I agree.
  5. Very nice performance
  6. Originally posted by miryclay:[image]
    [..]

Agree, the zootv bombast version would not have worked on a setting like this. Fun to see that he still seems to want to go there (even though the voice seems a lil rusty)
  7. U2 will not tour in 2022. Scheduling a tour anywhere else outside the US & UK is a risky move at this point.
  8. I don't expect anything
  9. Agree! Give is Zoo TV Reboot for a tour in 2023. Play all of Achtung Baby, some of Zooropa, some tunes off Pop, HMTMKMKM, and a 3 or so songs from a new EP. Add in Streets, With or Without You, BTBS, RTSS and call it an evening!
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    Agree! Give is Zoo TV Reboot for a tour in 2023. Play all of Achtung Baby, some of Zooropa, some tunes off Pop, HMTMKMKM, and a 3 or so songs from a new EP. Add in Streets, With or Without You, BTBS, RTSS and call it an evening!
    I will be ecstatic with that setlist !!
  11. GNR have a new EP out in two months so it is possible. Don't say the word EP to Edge or he will start calling his favorite remixers.