1. Great interview. Bono being open and honest and showing compassion. I look forward to the book.
  2. I fully agree with you.
  3. We need a Brono’s Hair topic.
  4. Loved it, but the host didn't wanna go in depth on any of the topic. She was more interested in the 'discs'
  5. The entire premise of the show in fairness.
  6. to be honest, I'm shocked that he gave away 2 new tidbits (half-brother, and confirmed it was chest surgery) and didn't save them to drop in the book.
    You saw the mainstream headlines that it got (I had multiple random non-u2 friends texting me about it the next day).
    Gives me hope that the book contains even more new stories, and with his willingness to reveal these 2 topics, i'm sure they will also be addressed in the book. But I could also see just a paragraph each, basically stating what he already just said and not really provide too much more details.
  7. Talked openly about the ‘major surgery’ but with no background. I can’t imagine him writing a book at this point in his life and not going on to that in some detail.
  8. I think that this book will have people already deciding they're not going to like it. Either it won't go into too much detail, or he won't tell the stories that they want to hear. They've already decided what he "owes" us, and anything short of that would not be acceptable.
  9. He is a great thinker and writer and that is all I am concerned about. It should be great. I'll line up for it.
  10. We should meet up for that line