1. Yep.

The second leg of the performances of "Stories of Surrender" is expected to be announced soon with performances starting in mid-April and running for about six weeks
  2. Any idea if we can use our codes for the second leg as well or it’s just those who did not use their presale codes?
  3. Bono is more than welcome to come and play the Liverpool philharmonic in a 2nd leg 👍
  4. Yeah I was wondering if there'd be any more UK dates. I think he's covered us pretty well by doing Manc, London and Dublin. I think it will be mainly European countries like Italy, Netherlands and more US shows.
  5. There is "overwhelming demand" somewhere
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Yeah I was wondering if there'd be any more UK dates. I think he's covered us pretty well by doing Manc, London and Dublin. I think it will be mainly European countries like Italy, Netherlands and more US shows.
    eh Dublin is in Ireland not the Uk the last time I checked but I kno what your sayin
  7. Wait…does that mean no SOS until after April since wasn’t that the plan to focus on releasing it after the book promotion?
  8. Originally posted by Bonoboy92:[..]
    Wait…does that mean no SOS until after April since wasn’t that the plan to focus on releasing it after the book promotion?
    Album is out in March ahead of these shows.