1. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    Falsetto, not really fat lady but for Arms it’s usually in the landlady intro. For so cruel it’s every chorus lol. And for still havrent found it was during the first performance I think, near the end of one of the verses.

[YouTube Video]
    So Cruel is just the non-fat lady falsetto what I have heard and the little fat lady falsetto in the beginning of Arms was not deep in the sound.
    It feels more like using the little of fat lady falsetto of whats left....
  2. It’s incredible wow. It was actually the most impressive thing about The Sphere. Insane how good the sound was.
  3. absolutely crystal clear , superb
  4. is that true that larry just arrived Vegas?
  5. It was on an IG story he flew in but after a bit of poking around…an old picture of Larry with someone at the LV airport got circulated and people think it was today .
  6. Originally posted by U21960:[..]
    It was on an IG story he flew in but after a bit of poking around…an old picture of Larry with someone at the LV airport got circulated and people think it was today .
    It’s not even a picture at the Las Vegas airport. It’s a photo from the Nice airport, and it’s from 2016.
  7. So Larry is not and will be not in Las Vegas?
  8. Oh goodness, I knew it wasn’t recent and couldn’t 100% tell from the background. Thank you for the clarification.
  9. If he shows up. Nothing is going to be announced. Will have to see what happens this weekend.