1. @u2wanderer1 just being curious, Is there a reason why it takes so long to release remastered singles?
  2. They are releasing them on the schedule they want. Using time when there isn’t much else going on. With the Sphere shows over I would expect to see more over the next few months.

3. The Pop Remaster was done and released in 2017 (ITunes, Apple Music), and later on black vinyl then orange vinyl. It’s unlikely to get remastered again until they do the Atmos version, and I can’t see it being high on the list of albums to do.

They are doing all of their singles. So I don’t think it’s anything more than the next in that project, just like they went through and did all the albums for YouTube videos.
  4. Yes, that's true
  5. I was listening to Rattle and Hum this morning. Very low mix on Tidal. I guess it's the same with Spotify or Deezer. They need to do a proprer remaster of that album.
    And by the way, I don't know why...but 18singles sounds SO LOUD in comparison with other albums
  6. The Discotheque t shirt is disappointing!
  7. Originally posted by bobosmrad:I was listening to Rattle and Hum this morning. Very low mix on Tidal. I guess it's the same with Spotify or Deezer. They need to do a proprer remaster of that album.
    And by the way, I don't know why...but 18singles sounds SO LOUD in comparison with other albums
    They did a remaster of Rattle and Hum but it’s only available on iTunes / Apple Music at the moment.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    They are releasing them on the schedule they want. Using time when there isn’t much else going on. With the Sphere shows over I would expect to see more over the next few months.
    And they’ve announced they’ll be doing 12 singles this year starting with Discotheque.

There’s 12 in total. From the 90s the following are left…

- Five Achtung Baby singles
    - Six Pop singles (Discotheque, Staring at the Sun, Last Night on Earth, Please, If God Will Send His Angels and Mofo)
    - Sweetest Thing

That’s 12. Miss Sarajevo wasn’t “U2” and “Hold Me, Thrill Me” wasn’t issued by Island and had no real bonus U2 content.

Both Stay and Lemon are included in the “To Love and Only Love” playlist which takes the total to 14 singles.

Of course there’s still ATYCLB singles that didn’t get done if instead of going back to AB they keep going forward…
  9. The title of the series and the fact that they are using an ATYCLB promo photo makes me thing they're going to push forward into the 2000s rather than go back... Or maybe releases from different time periods?
  10. This is a good strategy to do in what the some Religions call, "Ordinary Time". It is always good to hear Holy Joe and the Hairy B Mix in any situation.
  11. *Gets an email from U2.com about a new "release" called "U2: Deep Dives and B-Sides"*

Me: OMG OMG - could it be?! Have they finally released a remastered version of that leaked version of Mercy from all those years ago??!?!?

*clicks the link to end up on the spotify page for this "release"*