1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    They also went off and hacked it apart during 2017 as those media preview sessions were underway. The version of “You’re the Best Thing” was totally changed over that summer and was completed the week before it was released. People who heard it during one of the media listening events are still talking about how much better they remember the other version being.

Bloody Edge! Did he add some Casio Keys to the track? Lol

For what it's worth I loved SOE way more than SOI. But neither get much of a run these days. I really loved YTBT especially that post bridge breakdown followed by The Edges vocals straight after and Lights Of Home is a masterpiece. Especially the BBC live version. Love that edge starts on an acoustic then just before the solo Dallas hands him an Electric off camera then he rips into that gorgeous slide solo !
  2. Originally posted by EdgeMedia72:[..]

Bloody Edge! Did he add some Casio Keys to the track? Lol

For what it's worth I loved SOE way more than SOI. But neither get much of a run these days. I really loved YTBT especially that post bridge breakdown followed by The Edges vocals straight after and Lights Of Home is a masterpiece. Especially the BBC live version. Love that edge starts on an acoustic then just before the solo Dallas hands him an Electric off camera then he rips into that gorgeous slide solo !
    That's my favorite version of Lights of Home. The orchestra really adds a wallop to it.

3. EXCLUSIVE: Rian Johnson has announced the title for the third film in his Knives Out trilogy. It will be titled Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery. As you will kindly recall, Knives Out is a Radiohead song. Knives Out was released theatrically in the U.S. in 2019. For the second film in the trilogy, Rian Johnson titled the film Glass Onion. As you will kindly recall, Glass Onion is a song by The Beatles. Please be advised that Glass Onion had a brief theatrical release in the U.S. before it went to Netflix in December 2022. Wake Up Dead Man is expected to endure a similar release strategy in 2025. As you will kindly recall, U2 has a song titled Wake Up Dead Man.
  4. I don't recall getting any feedback when I asked about this before. It's been a while so figured I would try again. My notes indicate TILT and Danny Stubbs were expecting to record Zoo Station [Sphere Remix]. Does anyone have any updated info about it?

5. Screw your Zoo Station.