1. Originally posted by haytrainDan is a sensitive guy and needs our constant support....

Originally posted by drewhigginsPoor guy.

Originally posted by wtshnnfb01He'll go emo on us without it. (An emo girl at my school got sent to the loony bin for cutting herself) We dont want you to cut yourself Dan.

Originally posted by WojBhoyI'm sure he's not that unstable...

Dan would never do that. He's the Mirrorball Man...

Quite.....

2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

Quite.....

Is that an indication of you appreciating such comments lol?

3. Originally posted by WojBhoyIs that an indication of you appreciating such comments lol?

Originally posted by haytrain

4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Cheers Nikki

Many more no doubt. Just get your exams out of the way first!!

im trying my best
    look forward to talking to you again though, im missing it!
    only one more week and then my exams are over for a month! one more week though
    Keep it up Mirrorball man
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Argh, exams, what a pile of arse - I'm revising for Sociology, Classics and Philosophy & Ethics, plus my driving theory...tis not fun.

And to be fair, I only just passed 1000 so I'm sure once you get your mind off Physics, exams etc. you'll be sorted and will be posting like a maniac . Now our man from the Lakes here, he is a man who's managed to overcome various barriers to hit 5000 of the finest posts, so take heart! (although half of them were no doubt dedicated to pointing newcomers in the right direction at one time or another, myself included lol )

lol i hope you're right lol, does it get easier after 1000? haha
    Good luck with your exams buddy! im sure you'll be fine!
    Sorry Dan hijacking your topic
  6. Originally posted by tui[..]

lol i hope you're right lol, does it get easier after 1000? haha
    Good luck with your exams buddy! im sure you'll be fine!
    Sorry Dan hijacking your topic

Aha thanks, same to you

And I wouldn't say it gets easier/harder, what with me having my status of the 4 figure number lol I just keep nattering away and filling up the forums lol...

And Dan won't mind - he's reached 5000, some of them must have been crap at somepoint and IF HE DARE claim he doesn't go off-topic, I'll make him eat that bobble hat of his...

7. I may have been known to meander off the beaten topic track very occasionally....

8. Bumped in honour of our Spammers-in-Chief:

Steve and Nick.

Who will hit this milestone today or tomorrow.

And Casper, remasterer extraordinaire. Who is also just posts away. Nice one mate
  9. Originally posted by djrlewisBumped in honour of our Spammers-in-Chief:

Steve and Nick.

Who will hit this milestone today or tomorrow.

And Casper, remasterer extraordinaire. Who is also just posts away. Nice one mate

lol.... Steve makes it in just one more post, and I garantee I make it later on tonight
  10. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

lol.... Steve makes it in just one more post, and I garantee I make it later on tonight

SUPER SPAM
  11. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

SUPER SPAM

I'm gonna need to extract myself from the Spam clan.......... sorry