1. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

So you didn't listen to it any further...ohh...

Actually I never downloaded the other half, other things came up. Like finding a Zoo TV version of Still Haven't Found (not acoustic). Then I found PopMart 1997-05-22, the best gig IMO from the tour. I'm a little bit partial on this because A) its in the states and B) Sweet Caroline sung by the Edge.
  2. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

Actually I never downloaded the other half, other things came up. Like finding a Zoo TV version of Still Haven't Found (not acoustic). Then I found PopMart 1997-05-22, the best gig IMO from the tour. I'm a little bit partial on this because A) its in the states and B) Sweet Caroline sung by the Edge.

Edge's voice is awesome...he sings Daydream Believer at that Washington gig I posted this afternoon, and he does a brilliant job. Like he did at several other Popmart-shows.
  3. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

if you have an iPod then download the Santiago video and see and hear how good Popmart should have been.

There are shit loads of non acoustic Still Haven't Founds from ZooTV but none of them beat the acoustic from 1993-05-11 - Rotterdam (best version ever)
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

if you have an iPod then download the Santiago video and see and hear how good Popmart should have been.

There are shit loads of non acoustic Still Haven't Founds from ZooTV but none of them beat the acoustic from 1993-05-11 - Rotterdam (best version ever)

True, btw I will check that out. Its just its my fav song (by anyone) and what got me into U2. So I'm kinda picky when it comes to this one song.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I take no credit (although it did take 3 hours to convert and rename the bastarding things). Most credit to the tapers and Fradoca

That's 3 hours you didn't need to spend but you did! Step up to the podium and take a bow!
  6. I'm on the 3rd night, an hour before I can grab the first part.

Listening to Streets from the 1st night

What awesome shows. I have new respect for Zooropa.
  7. Babyface rocks on that 1st show even its not a heavy song as some say but its amazing live
  8. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

True, btw I will check that out. Its just its my fav song (by anyone) and what got me into U2. So I'm kinda picky when it comes to this one song.

well a unique version of your favorite song should interest you. Extended version with a completely new verse, literally no guitar at times and Bono's voice is sensational. Trust me and get it.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

well a unique version of your favorite song should interest you. Extended version with a completely new verse, literally no guitar at times and Bono's voice is sensational. Trust me and get it.

Oh geez....yet another show for me to download.....
  10. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

oh and I forgot to mention the crowd. Recently upgraded to 192 aswell so even better.

Check out End Of The World to . . .'WHAT THE FUCK IS ROCK N ROLL!!;
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

It's good, just grabbed it...lovely.
  12. Awsome stuff...Thanks...I'm on overload...or download...or whaterver. My head is spinning THANKS.