1. i just cant wait for a new album it has to have a balne of really rockish songs ie vertigo elevation etc but it needs somethin else to it aswell to become more dynamic as a album songs sich as with or wothout you and i still havent found what im looking for an album with songs of this nature in it would truely be unstoppable, anyway cant wait for it !!!!!!!!
  2. I think Rick Rubin is more a Reducer than a Producer. He's good in stripping things down to the essential. He's a genius in marketing. And he knows a good song - he proved that with Johnny Cash, Trouble, Beastie Boys, Slayer, Danzig and a lot of other acts. So I don't really believe we'll get a lot of electronic overkill like on "Zooropa" or "Pop". I think he'll go with a real drum sound and a basic rock guitar sound (with a lot of Delay of course) - plus occasional piano and just a few one-time sound effects (i.e. WHOOOSH). So I believe it's going to be even less electronic than HTDAAB. Everything depends on the songs, I guess. I bet on four uptempo rock songs, four midtempo hymns and four ballads.

Just my two cents...

Alex
  3. Beach clip 402 is very guitar orientated, sort of like the End of Electrical storm X10
  4. and i am hoping you're right Alex that sounds like a real good plan.
  5. I would like something like Hold me, Thrill Me, Kiss me, Kill me..., great bass and guitars
  6. Yes, Hold Me Thrill Me...... is a great song! That style would be great! I think they'll probably do some rock and some slower songs. We really have no idea so far. It will be a nice surprise!
  7. I believe that Rick Rubin can be a good producer for u2, the work that has done with Window in
    the skies is very good. I like the work that has done with Johnny cash and Weezer
    among others.