1. I knew that video already, they boys make a beautiful version indeed, but I just can't stand the laughs and screams. Can't you fucking listen!? Or at least sing along! But why laughing? Urgh... There are plenty of a capella covers of songs. I watched a great, great version (synch dance included) of Lady Gaga's Alejandro a while ago which was truly awesome. I'll post it here if I find it.

2. Amazing! From both Bono and MacPhisto-guy

3. Currently has me laughing my ass off and bobbing my head along...quite catchy.
  4. You little illinoisian bastard, what are you doing awake at 1:21AM?? And moreover, listening to Miley Cyrus, waaarrggghhh

5. Go away
  6. Anyone ever noticed this little guy?

7. I sure hope it wasn't his parents who drove him to do that. I've heard some terrible stories about asian parents who's taken their kids' lifes away from them for golf.
  8. Yeah, I heard of him too. He's got a really awesome style. WOWY didn't drive me crazy when I first heard it and hasn't grown on me in all this time either, but he's got some awesome versions of Sweet Child O'Mine, Tears In Heaven and other classics. Here you are, his SCO'M version - so amazing:

9. Don't know if this has been posted, but this channel has 5 U2 documentaries,

U2 - Rebirth Of Cool - U2 In The Third Millennium,
    Bono - Gods Favorite Son
    Bono - Big Daddy
    U2 - An Unforgettable Journey
    U2 - Achtung Baby

10. I have Gods Favourite Son and An Unfrgettable Journey on DVD. They're not brilliant, no proper interviews or stuff if I remember right.
  11. Originally posted by jofice:I have Gods Favourite Son and An Unfrgettable Journey on DVD. They're not brilliant, no proper interviews or stuff if I remember right.

Yeah, they're pretty crap, to be honest.