1. original soundtrack composed by The Edge for movie Captive
    the beginning of this song is like Love is blindness!

2. great movie ! we hear Where the street have no name in that scene !

3. :D
  4. I was wondering, the new article 13 in the making by the EU ...I guess all youtube content with live videos will be banned by youtube. Seems like the end for youtube for sharing our live footage ...
  5. It’s the ‘unreleased’ part I’m unconvinced about. If it really is unreleased stuff even including high quality footage of shows like zoo tv Washington, Popmart Santiago etc then that is good especially for free on YouTube. If not then as I said it is free so hard to complain but wouldn’t be worth getting excited about.
  6. "....and the evolution of their approach to video"

Err this part made me laugh, they have hardly been world beaters when it came to video (with the possible exception of the Zooropa Singles Videos - Stay, Lemon, Numb)

My concern is that Universal will start to 'copy strike' fans content or rare stuff a fan may have uploaded over the years.
  7. Originally posted by DanialGowans:"....and the evolution of their approach to video"

Err this part made me laugh, they have hardly been world beaters when it came to video (with the possible exception of the Zooropa Singles Videos - Stay, Lemon, Numb)

My concern is that Universal will start to 'copy strike' fans content or rare stuff a fan may have uploaded over the years.
    True. Michael Jackson has the world beater video