1. Originally posted by katherine94The Killers are one of the best new bands out there today. They toured with U2? When was that??

a few times during the 2nd leg of the Vertigo tour... according to u2gigs.com
    btw, the Killers are awsome!
  2. When the killers played the opening act in amsterdam there where a man and a woman of middle age about a year of 45-50 .....
    they only came for the killers and then they left ....
    the went nuts when the killers came on stage they sing every song of them
    where dancing and clapping !!!
    everybody who stands around them look at them of they where crazy !!!!
    and i thought woooow look wat a young new band can do with this people ....
    it was great to see this people to get of the roof ...
    i have nothing with the killers but i think it's a nice story
  3. Great Band , First Listen To Them From a month and I Really liked Them
  4. Originally posted by emielWhen the killers played the opening act in amsterdam there where a man and a woman of middle age about a year of 45-50 .....
    they only came for the killers and then they left ....
    the went nuts when the killers came on stage they sing every song of them
    where dancing and clapping !!!
    everybody who stands around them look at them of they where crazy !!!!
    and i thought woooow look wat a young new band can do with this people ....
    it was great to see this people to get of the roof ...
    i have nothing with the killers but i think it's a nice story

Nice story, BUT THEY LEFT BEFORE U2 , Unforgivable
  5. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

Nice story, BUT THEY LEFT BEFORE U2 , Unforgivable

The Killers are immense and all, but leaving before U2 isn't even funny.
  6. yes they where realy leaving the stadium
    the paid € 85.- to only see the killers
  7. I think they suck. Course I dont listen to much new stuff. Anything after Grunge is crap to me.(Except Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol, Blink-182 (get back together), and Greenday (earlier material)).
  8. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I think they suck. Course I dont listen to much new stuff. Anything after Grunge is crap to me.(Except Foo Fighters, Snow Patrol, Blink-182 (get back together), and Greenday (earlier material)).

Come On!!!! The Killers are far far far better than any of those trashy bands u just named!!!!

The Killers will never be as good as U2 but they will definatly been the 2nd best band ever!!!! You can't beat song like Bling and On Top, unless u compare them 2 U2 songs!

I'm sorry m8 i know its all about opinion and u have yr own and i respect that but, my opinion of yr opinion is : you are very wrong

well U2 rule
  9. Originally posted by u2spear[..]

Come On!!!! The Killers are far far far better than any of those trashy bands u just named!!!!

The Killers will never be as good as U2 but they will definatly been the 2nd best band ever!!!! You can't beat song like Bling and On Top, unless u compare them 2 U2 songs!

I'm sorry m8 i know its all about opinion and u have yr own and i respect that but, my opinion of yr opinion is : you are very wrong

well U2 rule

I agree with you, however Snow Patrol is good. Idk about The Killers being number 2 but they are certainly up there and I look forward to their future! great band!
  10. They opened for U2 in Cardiff on Vertigo. Very good. It was before Sam's Town came out, which is a shame, as I'd have liked to have heard some of those tracks.
  11. Originally posted by djrlewisThey opened for U2 in Cardiff on Vertigo. Very good. It was before Sam's Town came out, which is a shame, as I'd have liked to have heard some of those tracks.

To some extent I like Sams Town better than Hot Fuss, the first 3 tracks are just a fantastic opening
  12. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

To some extent I like Sams Town better than Hot Fuss, the first 3 tracks are just a fantastic opening

Agreed