1. I was there too. It was a great concert indeed
  2. Oh man, it was amazing! So much energy
  3. Thanks for sharing your Dime download here and not on Guitars101...
  4. didn't get it off dime - don't do dime, got it off guitars101, just hitting their cashback income by spreading it everywhere i can.
  5. So you get it off guitars101 to spread it, so they spread it less 🤔

I once heard someone say to the judge he threw a rock to the police to prevent others to throw that rock.

Both are the same non-logic to me
  6. no problem with them sharing. Huge problem with them making money from it. Far more respect for the commercial bootleggers who are at least honest that they are there to make money. But I do get a laugh when I see the guitars101 folk thinking they have everything and are the biggest and best.

I take it you've been to guitars101 and used the very slow rapidgator link out of respect for them rather than the nice easy we transfer link above?
  7. How do they make money out of it?
  8. Filefactory, rapidgator and turbobit (to use those as examples, although I've seen nitroflare, keep2share and others occassionally on guitars101) operate affiliate schemes or cash for clicks as they are sometimes referred to. Uploaders can sign up to these and in the case of filefactory receive a very small payment per download plus a percentage of any premium membership which is sold off the back of their links. Rapidshare used to operate a similar scheme. Mega may be operating something similar with a scheme called mega rewards but i'm not sure about it. Now the defenders will say they are only making a small amount per download but multiply that by the thousands 20,000 plus files shared by some of them, let's say at even the barest minimum of 10 downloads per file but then there are multiple files to some shows so it's racking up even more and the maths equals an income which many don't get in full-time employment.

When you look at the table remember the file sizes of flac downloads especially say a Springsteen or McCartney show.

https://www.way2earning.com/2017/10/filefactory-review-affiliate-program/

You are a taper - is it right that someone else profits from something which cost you money to record. If a commercial bootlegger did it you'd be going apeshit but these assholes have conned people into thinking they are so generous. Do they source their own material? Do they f***. The Killers thing took me a few minutes to upload but I've spent the rest of the morning doing two uncirculated soundboards of other bands which I'll put out to a few people I trust and that is it. Everyone else misses out because I refuse to feed the guitars101 uploaders. It's possible to use filefactory with something called traffic share enabled. If you do that you make no money, you are effectively paying for people to download your files fast. The people who choose that option should be declared kings of the world.
  9. Thanks for making me aware... I updated my text file that comes with my torrents.

It says: Do NOT bootleg this recording and don't post elsewhere, it's recorded with the intention of sharing it on the sites I select myself!

I forgot it by my last upload "London Grammar - 2022-07-20 - Paris" and yes it's already on Guitars101!
  10. I've seen people use the words

do nothing to profit from this recording

they don't take any notice. They just edit the info files.

Only one recording which I was totally responsible for ever made it to guitars101 courtesy of "accountant" I knew where he got it, he was told not to put it on other sites, he ignored. There will never be a second instance. I would rather sell my hard drives to japanese bootleggers because with the amount they are worth i'd be able to do some good with my earnings.
  11. invalid instagram post