1. ....like Please or Gone.that would kick ass!
  2. But I think Gone and SATS have the best chances of returning to the e+i sets...just sayin'...
  3. SATS acoustic!!!
  4. Think so too. If SATS reappears, it'll be on the b-stage. Would love that. Please could also return accoustically...or as intermission...
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Think so too. If SATS reappears, it'll be on the b-stage. Would love that. Please could also return accoustically...or as intermission...
    okay with SATS acousctic - they are not able to play it full band, but if they will ever play Please, please not acoustic. It doesn't have even quater of energy as full band electric. I must say I would be pissed off when they play Please, but acoustic... (it was pretty forgettable on Elevation tour - except for Baltimore one - that was only full band version after Popmart. Sadly there is no proper recording of that gig)
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    okay with SATS acousctic - they are not able to play it full band, but if they will ever play Please, please not acoustic. It doesn't have even quater of energy as full band electric. I must say I would be pissed off when they play Please, but acoustic... (it was pretty forgettable on Elevation tour - except for Baltimore one - that was only full band version after Popmart. Sadly there is no proper recording of that gig)
    There is and it’s OK, POPMART version is a million times better and Bono makes out they haven’t played it for decades (3.5 years).
  7. I'm wondering if Pop has lost some of its luster for me? Been playing it in the car with my significant other and I kind of felt like I'm not connecting to the songs much. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for it...Pop is usually in my Top 3 though.

I think maybe it's time to do a rerank of the albums!
  8. The more I listen to Pop, the more I love it. Heard it yesterday.
  9. My first ever show was May 12 1997 at the Cotton Bowl. I love pop and the tour!