1. There's a used on on what's kind of Sweden's Craigslist... pretty good price, I'm gonna try to buy it. Thanks for your input!
  2. Originally posted by Mr_TrekThere's a used on on what's kind of Sweden's Craigslist... pretty good price, I'm gonna try to buy it. Thanks for your input!

No problem man! Good luck!
  3. I'm thinking about picking up the Digiech JamMan looper pedal. I like the Boss Loop-Station, but the JamMan had a few other things I saw in a demo that I liked a lot, and it's a little bit cheaper (I'm on a pretty tight budget)

It's got a port in the back where you can load a USB thumb drive, and import sounds you want to use as loops/samples. For example, if my band was playing "With or Without You", I could load in the synth loop that backs U2 up when they do it (provided I could find an mp3 of it)

Or, if we wanted to do Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like a Lady", I could rip and import the audio of Steven Tyler's filtered "chye-yuh, chye-yuh", and hit the button on the pedal whenever I wanted it to make the sound. I have up to 99 presets

Getting excited about hopefully getting one soon!

4. MP3s are lossy and have that common 0'x seconds pause at the start and/or end that makes them unusable for loops. WAV or FLAC is the way to go when it comes to loops - imho.
  5. 23546 posts, I like that number.

BTW, just being picky, Matt
  6. I was just speaking in generalities, but yes- most loops/effects that are in lossy audio formats generally come in wav anyway I believe.

Thanks for the catch though
  7. I think I'm going to make some upgrades to my Fender Blues Junior. I've thought long and hard about getting an entirely new amp, but something about the portability and smallness of the blues junior appeals to me, as well as it's simplicity. I guess tons of people argue that a few mods and upgrades (notably a speaker upgrade) can make your amp sound entirely new, so I think I'll do that. Just ordered some new tubes because mine are going, and next up is a new speaker! Yippeee!

8. Yes. Awesome. Wohooooooo!!!!! My first pedal... and it's a massive delay one!!
  9. hahahaha, I love how well does the GIGA DELAY thing with your statement

Any Streets cover already?
  10. I know it's been stated time and again, but just another reason why it's 98% certain that the studio version of Bad was recorded with a telecaster:

http://soundcloud.com/rattleandhum1988/bad-telecaster

I took a few seconds from the album track, and then recorded myself playing the riff with my tele, ONLY with delay, no compressor or anything added, through my blues junior. See what you think! Pretty damn close if you ask me

Something happened to the studio part after upload, it sounds a bit warbled, but you can still make out what's important, and I know you all know that tone all too well anyway
  11. Its perfect.
  12. Yeah, the studio version sounds a bit muffled or something, but your part is just... perfect, as Matt said.

Nevertheless I think the Tele tone is maybe a little more "shiny" than it should... Which pickup did you use?