1. Does anyone want to take a shot at tabbing this live video of Love Rescue Me?

I hear a bass, delay pedal.or maybe a looper and some shimmer. I need help tabbing this.

2. Very nice performance.

I don't know the tab sorry. Pretty simple hammer-on/pull-offs though.
  3. Anyone know what's Edge is doing during Real Thing? Is the whammy being automated? I know some bands run all their patch changes automatically with the click track but can you really automate a whammy pedal actually being used as opposed to automating it just being in the loop? For E+I it kinda made sense if Dallas had to sit under the stage doing the whammy cos they were all on the B Stage but Edge could easily do the whammy now...
  4. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:Anyone know what's Edge is doing during Real Thing? Is the whammy being automated? I know some bands run all their patch changes automatically with the click track but can you really automate a whammy pedal actually being used as opposed to automating it just being in the loop? For E+I it kinda made sense if Dallas had to sit under the stage doing the whammy cos they were all on the B Stage but Edge could easily do the whammy now...
    Yes, for that and mysterious ways it’s synched to a click
  5. I would believe Dallas is actually playing the WH-1 in underworld. I've seen videos where he is actually manipulatiing the pedal in real time.

It is like Dallas is 'Even Better than the Real King', LOL.
  6. Mysterious Ways has really upped its game this tour.
  7. A fan took a picture of underworld and then posted online. The thread was then taken down. Edge apparently confirmed he is now using Universal Audio. UA also thanked in the tour program.
  8. Anyone know anything about the pedals and/or the significance ?
  9. According to Universal Audio Edge bought almost all of the Universal Audio pedals.

However, the ones he is using is the Woodrow, Ruby and Dream. The pedals are all amp simulators.

If you scroll down you can read about them.

https://www.uaudio.com/guitar-pedals.html