1. I downloaded a full show. But it's not in 2 parts. All 1 file. How can I make a cut to burn to 2 discs?
    thanks
  2. Can't you burn it to one CD? Otherwise you can check the filesize and just cut it at half.
  3. Sorry, new to this. I DL a show. it is in 2 parts. disc 1 and 2. But in flac files? How do I burn flac? I need step by step help. Then I'll know. thanks!
  4. Originally posted by U2RoxxSorry, new to this. I DL a show. it is in 2 parts. disc 1 and 2. But in flac files? How do I burn flac? I need step by step help. Then I'll know. thanks!

Flac files? Which show is it? That's not really correct, I'll convert this bootleg and re-upload it.
  5. I didn't dl from here. I still can't do it from here. Or I haven't tried since I added DSL. I got them from torrents. 2 folders with flac files. 2 discs. I dl 4 shows today, all are this way. I may try your site later.
    No clue on flac?

One guy told me I have to decode and change to wav. I am trying but no luck.
  6. I am REALLY frustrated with this site. I have tried to DL a few but got 0. It has a countdown ticket to download, then tells me dl ticket ivalid. I don't get it.
    I know it can't be this difficult.
    B
  7. I am making progress! Now I need to know how to reseed a show??
  8. Originally posted by U2RoxxI am making progress! Now I need to know how to reseed a show??

Reseed?! You don't need to reseed shows.
  9. Ok then, how do i seed a show i have on my HD? thanks
  10. Hello! Can anyone please tell me, how can I upload a photo to a forum-topic? I tried to upload some photos of Larry to the "Larry Photos" topic, but I haven't suceeded. Thanks in advance.
  11. Hi Wildhoney, you have to have the photos uploaded somewhere else (eg photobucket or flikr) and just link them in the thread here. You add [ img] and [ /img] around the web address of the photo (no spaces though).

U2Roxx, no seeding, torrents, or lossless files here, this site is to post mp3s of concerts. To upload a show you go to rapidshare or megaupload and upload it there, then you come back to the bootlegs page here and postthe link to it using the "Submit a bootleg" form. Just paste in the link and put in the date as show, and the site does the page for you so people can downlod the bootleg.

Cheers ~Ultra
  12. Hoi,

ik probeer heel vaak een show te downloaden maar krijg het dan niet geopend op
    windows media player hoe zit dat .
    Er word dan aangegeven dat de codex niet word herkent .
    Het is me eigenlijk van de 19 keer maar 2 maal gelukt een show te downloaden .