1. That nowadays his music is trivial and it Goes without saying
    IMO
  2. I get what you mean, like trying to recreate It's My Life Livin on a Prayer etc
  3. Got it.but i'm judging just what i hear from the radio.
    If i play....runaway or....king of the montain i feel more ...sincerity
  4. Is Richie coming back,what really happened that he left so dramatically on the eve of a tour?
  5. Richie was tired of John controlling everything hence Bon Jovi / he wanted more and I think he was just tired. I hear Bon Jovi can be an ads to work for
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Richie was tired of John controlling everything hence Bon Jovi / he wanted more and I think he was just tired. I hear Bon Jovi can be an ads to work for
    At the time he mentioned something about spending time with his daughter however it seemed a bit of a lame excuse just as the tour was about to start a lot of different excuses were fed to the media it was hard to know what was the right one ,I could never see a time that U2 would continue without The Edge or any of them for that matter.JBJ was left with a difficult decision he was right to continue the tour but he should have called time on the band after it finished as they have lost their mass appeal and sound hollow without their key man.
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    At the time he mentioned something about spending time with his daughter however it seemed a bit of a lame excuse just as the tour was about to start a lot of different excuses were fed to the media it was hard to know what was the right one ,I could never see a time that U2 would continue without The Edge or any of them for that matter.JBJ was left with a difficult decision he was right to continue the tour but he should have called time on the band after it finished as they have lost their mass appeal and sound hollow without their key man.
    Bon Jovi's kinda screwed up man they've got like new members that got some guy playing percussion they've got the producer playing electric guitar hold bands kind of f*****
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Bon Jovi's kinda screwed up man they've got like new members that got some guy playing percussion they've got the producer playing electric guitar hold bands kind of f*****
    Whole* band is fucked
  9. Could be a pretty good all star band