1. @RUMMY MATT, this time it MIGHT BE.

The whole internet is raving with this
  2. Drinking the kool aid again.
  3. lol he must be desperate
  4. As much as I would dearly, truly like to see oasis, I can't ever see them doing it justice. Noel is making music as good as anything in the last half of the band's career and Liam can't sing for shit. And Noel never appears to entertain the idea
  5. Not happening.
  6. That poor excuse for cancelling the November tour (a change in the recording schedule? c'mon, that's bullshit) plus this headline makes me think he's truly embracing the idea of bringing the Big O back together.

I don't really want them to reunite either, and I don't think it's happening because Noel is so focused on his own shit, but I don't rule it out either. If Guns 'n' Roses reunited after all that time, ANYTHING could happen.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Yep, was on the rail for this one so you'll probably see me drenched in sweat on the video. Noel was literally dripping it was ridiculously hot in there.

There was also a false start for All you need is love. One of the guitar techs didnt put something on Gems guitar so when they all saluted at the start of the song it messed up, and Noel asked "Which one of you messed that up" and jokingly asked Gem if they should fire the guy. He also asked the camera man if this was going out live and if they could edit it out. The crowd couldn't help but take the piss, would be amazing if it made the film haha!
    hahaha lol, what a funny moment.

The crazy thing with the Gallaghers is that, although it sounds like a joke, this tech COULD BE FIRED
  8. Ha! Just as I move away from Toronto (where they'd likely perform!)

I'm still not sure if I want this to happen but that's easier for me to say as I did get to see them a few times.

FWIW: ABBA never reunited.
  9. Was at Edinburgh Castle last night and it was magnificent as always!