1. Originally posted by wgjvvenrooij:@ELIZIUM I cannot download the soundboard recording with a conversion tool. These all give an error back. Do you perhaps have the audio already of that which you can share? Thanks in advance.
    I'd appreciate a straight up audio link, as well. I'm always concerned that I'll lose sound quality when I convert the audio straight from youtube.
  2. Originally posted by wgjvvenrooij:@ELIZIUM I cannot download the soundboard recording with a conversion tool. These all give an error back. Do you perhaps have the audio already of that which you can share? Thanks in advance.

@wgjvvenrooij y2mate works for those links (just tested)
  3. Great song ,Noel gotta a lot of flak for his last album which the traditionalists felt was too experimental but nobody can deny he is one of the best songwriters of the last 30 years.
  4. I think he's tried. Noel just doesn't care.
  5. It's all part of the game I guess.
  6. Oasis recording "new" album

Noel Gallagher has confirmed that he is releasing a new album of Oasis tracks after unearthing a collection of old songs by the band. The Manchester musician is in the process of re-recording 14 tracks, but his brother Liam won’t be involved.

“I’ve listed the proper songs and there were 14,” he told the Matt Morgan podcast.
    “They just fell by the wayside of various projects from down the years. I’m going to record them. Some are quite old-school.
    “I was looking at the tracklisting and thinking: ‘Actually, fucking hell, no I’d approach that song differently’. It’s been very interesting.”
    “The gift is not coming up with the chords. The gift I’ve been given is remembering it all. If I play a song once and and it connects, it’s in there forever.”
    “Obviously, I’ll forget about little things but years later I’ll be playing something and go: ‘Hang on, that’s that fucking tune I had’.
    “That’s the gift, not the songwriting. If they’re good enough they’ll come back.”

It currently remains unclear if Noel will recruit his old bandmates for his latest effort, but NME has contacted his representatives for comment.