1. Seems optimistic to think he could pull a Glastonbury main stage crowd all by himself. I’d love to see it but I would be amazed all the same.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Seems optimistic to think he could pull a Glastonbury main stage crowd all by himself. I’d love to see it but I would be amazed all the same.
    He headlined a few major UK festivals recently which also were televised then the Oasis Knebworth documentary is out so it's perfect timing to announce that gig while he has maximum exposure in the music world.
  3. People are underestimating the fact that it's at Knebworth. All the Oasis nuts will be there purely because of nostalgia.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:People are underestimating the fact that it's at Knebworth. All the Oasis nuts will be there purely because of nostalgia.
    As someone who went to the first Oasis Knebworth gig, I won't be going again. It was too big and unless you were anywhere near the front you couldn't see anything. We were about half way back and ended up watching the screens more than the actual stage. I was the designated driver and drove there and back from Manchester on the same day which I don't think helped!!
  5. That’s the presale sold out for Liam G already. When I was in the queue I was number 21832. There was a 4 ticket limit per presale code. Safe to say this gigs going to sell very well.
  6. I reckon 40-50k was sold today. General sale tomorrow. The gig could easily have 100k+.
  7. He's doing a 2nd night now aswell
  8. That is mega.

9. Odds on there being a documentary about this?
  10. Both are low in capicity at the moment. I think he will sell out both of them. I've got tickets for the saturday! Can't wait!
  11. Got tickets for both shows. I think these will be the biggest shows I ever attend. That includes U2.