1. I haven't listened to it yet but I have a close friend that is as big of an Oasis+Noel+Liam fan as we are U2 fans (he even has a few Oasis tattoos and all) and he told me Noel's new album is garbage
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I haven't listened to it yet but I have a close friend that is as big of an Oasis+Noel+Liam fan as we are U2 fans (he even has a few Oasis tattoos and all) and he told me Noel's new album is garbage
    Wow, really? I think it's a really strong album. The first 6 songs are all amazing, I think. Dead to the world is one of his very best songs. I also like the other songs. And the extras. In my view, he's one of the best active songwriters.
  3. I like his new album. Possibly 2nd best after his 1st one. Loving trying to find a world and well get there in the end
  4. For once Liam is right
  5. A very average album. Can't say any of the tracks really stood out.

Meanwhile, I bought Liams Knebworth CD earlier.
  6. I’m loving Noel’s new album. Had it on repeat
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:A very average album. Can't say any of the tracks really stood out.

Meanwhile, I bought Liams Knebworth CD earlier.
    You're in the minority it's a very good album with a lot of strong songs on it. .....I bet the best songs on the Knebworth CD are all written by Noel🤣🤣
  8. Stumbled across this the other day. An AI Liam Gallagher voice singing over NGHFB tunes. Everybody on the run and If I had a gun sound great.

9. What the??? Listened to the opening track and you’re right… it sounds fantastic.

All this recent (to me, anyway) AI output is pretty interesting - and kinda scary!