1. I'm jumping in at a bit of an angle here. Can any Larry affecionados confirm whether of not he plays on the outtakes on CD2 of Emmylou Harris's 2014 Wrecking Ball re-release?
  2. Yes.five\six songs
  3. I love his drumming on Red Flag Day. Him and Adam go to town on that one.
  4. YES! Everyone talks about RFD being the most "Edge" song on the album but the guitar playing is rather simple, while the true stars are Adam (as usual) and Larry (excepcionally).
  5. Always liked Boomerang II for the drums.
  6. I am wondering what involvement Larry has with the beats anymore? Is it him making up the drum programming or Teddy Bear Tedder, Danger House, or some other flavor of the month producer? The path U2 are on is similar to many aging bands. Aerosmith actually did this for years and years, where Tyler and Perry combined with professional songwriters and producers to make their songs. Obviously U2 have done a lot more on their own, but as much as I am warming up to SOE, I also want a more old school U2 album, but then again...who knows what I really want. It's all up to the band anyways
  7. Originally posted by pleasegone:I am wondering what involvement Larry has with the beats anymore? Is it him making up the drum programming or Teddy Bear Tedder, Danger House, or some other flavor of the month producer? The path U2 are on is similar to many aging bands. Aerosmith actually did this for years and years, where Tyler and Perry combined with professional songwriters and producers to make their songs. Obviously U2 have done a lot more on their own, but as much as I am warming up to SOE, I also want a more old school U2 album, but then again...who knows what I really want. It's all up to the band anyways
    Programming?
  8. Really liking his playing on Showman
  9. Always loves I Threw A Brick live and In God's Country live...