1. I hope it gets posted on youtube.
  2. Hell yeah!!!!!

(starts playing Fly by Night)
  3. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rush are amazing!!!(Plus I love the Colbert Report!)I'm very happy right now!!!!!
  4. set my DVR

this is so cool!
  5. edit
  6. Here's RUSH on COLBERT!!!

7. I enjoyed the drum factory joke.
  8. Question for Jeff. What kind of LP was that Alex had?
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Question for Jeff. What kind of LP was that Alex had?

I liked the drum jokes too. (Also being a drummer) Neil Peart was and is a huge influence to me. Love that guy and that band.

I loved the "Neil, do you have a 'drum depency' problem. This in an invervention"

The Les Paul that Mr. Alex Lifeson was playing is a lovely maple sunburst prototype Les Paul Standard with floyd rose tremolo.

Did you see all the Barbie's standing in front of Alex's pedalboard... Classic.
  10. I was at the Colbert taping the day before this episode. I would've killed to be in the studio for them. The clips on the Comedy Central website are fantastic.
  11. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I was at the Colbert taping the day before this episode. I would've killed to be in the studio for them. The clips on the Comedy Central website are fantastic.

I'd have loved to be there too. I (sadly) missed not only the Snakes and Arrows tour but the 2nd go-around of the "Snakes and Arrows LIVE" tour. Feck !!!!