1. Originally posted by WojBhoyEDIT - remembered the other one, apparently Like A Song was performed at the Sao Paulo Vertigo show on 20th of February '06...
    Indeed, I had seen that one but I didn't know how to delete it It seems to be a special Remy - God Part III feature
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Indeed, I had seen that one but I didn't know how to delete it It seems to be a special Remy - God Part III feature

Ahah, perhaps it is indeed, Remy being Supreme Overlord of our blesséd site and all...

3. It is I will make a feature for crew members too, promised *added to list.
  4. there is also a problem with the current one:

City Of Blinding Lights
    How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (2004)

According to DavePoptart, this song was greatly performed by U2 on 1997-06-01 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

5. Originally posted by RemyIt is I will make a feature for crew members too, promised *added to list.
  6. Alright, thanks for the report, fixed.

As for the crew delete feature, no need anymore, just developed a better one:
    "Sorry, this song could not be found in the setlist of the chosen show."

If there are still any wrong contributions, let me know, it will be the last ones.
  7. Originally posted by RemyAs for the crew delete feature, no need anymore, just developed a better one:
    "Sorry, this song could not be found in the setlist of the chosen show."

Awesome. But so you still have the Extra Admin Power