1. As I’ve got older I’ve learned to appreciate more what we’ve got than complain about or wish for the things we don’t have. I think discovering Pearl jam a decade and a half ago give or take and realising they released every show at the time made me wish for more form U2 constantly, why couldn’t I purchase the shows I was at? But not everyone does things the same way. I’m over that now, they don’t need to release every show, would I like them to? Absolutely but it’s not even a ‘want’ nowadays I’m fine with it. My only remaining want and slight frustration and it is only slight is the great shows that are famous that the band still don’t release. Great performances as well so the band being perfectionists doesn’t come into it, they’ve released technically poorer performances even with edits than some of these shows I’m talking about. However that is another ‘want’ I’m learning to accept hasn’t happened yet and might never. My sort of dream when it comes to U2 live is to release every song at least once (live obviously). They’re getting there with that although there’s some they need to perform live first before they can release them. Others do need work from the few live performances that exist. But overall I’m actually delighted that we’ve got a show of every tour they’ve done since zoo tv on video as well as JT and War tour shows. And when we add audio to that we’ve got live shows from almost all their tours except TUF and October. I’m not including the JT anniversary stuff at the moment as I think that’s still coming one day. Maybe we’ll even get that UF tour show as well (yes Dortmund I’m talking about you).