1. They're in Toronto the same night I want to see Springsteen again in Cleveland. So the question is Springsteen 2x or Springsteen once and Snow Patrol once...
  2. Originally posted by Doc32:They're in Toronto the same night I want to see Springsteen again in Cleveland. So the question is Springsteen 2x or Springsteen once and Snow Patrol once...

It would have to be 1 each.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]
    It would have to be 1 each.

They're also in Toronto again the next night so I could really do both but that would probably result in a. My boss killing me and b. my bank account exploding (and not in a good way)
  4. Still loving the album. And Nuno has uploaded the Mexico IEM over on Dime.
  5. Great newzzz. On the DL queue for tomorrow!!
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyStill loving the album. And Nuno has uploaded the Mexico IEM over on Dime.

thanks for the heads up! heading over there now
  7. Everytime I listen to the album, my opinion changes about it in a better way...

Guess they did much mature songs right now and I still figuring them out everytime I listen to fallen empires
  8. For all the Belgium/Dutch fans: Upcoming February 29th @ 2 PM, Snow Patrol will come and sign their Fallen Empires Album at the Free Record Shop in Antwerpen. The full announcement (in Dutch though) below:

Woensdag 29 februari 2012
    14:00u – Free Record Shop Antwerpen (Wapper 7) België

Snow Patrol, de Iers/Schotse band van onder andere het geniale Chasing Cars, zal tijdens haar Europese tour halt houden enkel en alleen bij Free Record Shop. De vijfkoppige groep zal daar het laatste album Fallen Empires signeren, een album dat Free Record Shop voor de gelegenheid aanbiedt voor €15. Snow Patrol krijgt voor dit album een GOUDEN PLAAT die tijdens deze Free Record Shop signeersessie zal uitgereikt worden. En er is meer: in elk album dat die dag aangekocht wordt, zal een ticket terug te vinden zijn waarmee de fans kans maken op een meer dan unieke prijs die elke Snow Patrol-fan ongetwijfeld total mental zal drijven: de winnaar ontvangt een GESIGNEERDE gouden plaat en krijgt deze uit handen van de mannen van Snow Patrol zelf.

Diezelfde avond treedt de band op in een uitverkochte Lotto Arena. Zij die een ticket voor dat concert konden bemachtigen, kunnen van 29 februari dus een ware SNOW PATROL-dag maken door de vijf in hoogsteigen persoon te ontmoeten en hen om een handtekening te vragen alvorens hen ’s avonds live aan het werk te zien. Zij die geen ticket hebben, krijgen bij deze een ideaal alternatief aangeboden!

9. I decided I wanted an introduction to Snow Patrol today when I had a big gap in school. I watched the Letterman show. I enjoyed it. Funny guy that one.
  10. Gary Lightbody is funny, yep, but also a great entertainer and a nice dude on the face-to-face (or that's what the ones who've met him say).

I just want them to announce some Spanish shows so badly.
  11. So true!

It's impossible to think he's a bad guy or someone who doesn't care aboout the fans.

And yes, I really want them here in Brazil since I couldn't attend last time.
  12. I just realized that they will play in Duesseldorf next week on Sunday I never saw that as the show is sold out anyway. But I'm so eager to see them right now, I can't wait until summer. The hunt for a ticket shall being.....it would be sooooooo great to see them so soon!