1. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I have a ticket for an open air gig they'll do here later this year, so the crowd might not be as big as inside any venue. You think that makes my chances bigger of actually meeting them? O_o *fangirl_mode*

The Phoenix Park gig?
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I have a ticket for an open air gig they'll do here later this year, so the crowd might not be as big as inside any venue. You think that makes my chances bigger of actually meeting them? O_o *fangirl_mode*

Just depends on the area/venue probably. If its outdoors already, and there isn't necessarily a specific area for their buses, then I'm not sure. I'd say as long as there's a specific area where they will be getting on the buses, wait for them there. From what I hear, they are extremely generous to their fans after the show.

Gary was outside in the chilly night signing autographs and taking personal pictures with every individual who wanted one for almost an hour the other night.

Just not sure how that translates to overseas, where their popularity is 10x bigger than it is here. Might be harder for them to give that kind of time back and still maybe not hit everyone who waits.

3. nah, that ticket has gone to an Irish friend (the friend of a certain friend), as I won't be able to make it, as it looks right now

the ticket I meant is for the gig in Dresden, Germany, on July 3rd. Wonderful Open Air location right down by the river Elbe...gonna be a special night.

(this pic taken during the film festival there, just replace the screen with a stage)

Matt, dunno if I'll be lucky then, I have no clue about that location I'll be going to -- but there is hope
    (ps: you were so damn lucky, you know that?!? wow... just wow )
  4. Oh lord that's a glorious looking place to see a show...

And yes, I still haven't overlooked how lucky I was If they come back around (and they hinted they would during the fall, perhaps), I'll have him sign something for you
  5. SNOW PATROL

7 mars 2012
    Paris, France
    Zénith

----------------------------
    Taper : bedoc [ bedoc92(at)gmail.com - http://bedoc.free.fr ]
    Materiel : SP-CMC-4 > SP-SPSB-11 @16Hz (no roll-off) > Olympus LS-10 (24/96)
    Position : 3ème rang des gradins, face à la scène

Transfert : Kingston SD-HC SD6 8Go
    > USB 2.0
    > WAV
    > Soundforge 9.0 (normalisation + downsampling 1644)
    > CD Wave Editor (tracking)
    > Trader's Little Helper
    > FLAC (8)

# NE PAS VENDRE

Setlist (98:16)
    01. Berlin (Remix)
    02. I'll Never Let Go
    03. Take Back The City
    04. Hands Open
    05. This Isn't Everything You Are
    06. Run
    07. Crack The Shutters
    08. In The End
    09. Set The Fire To The Third Bar
    10. Garden Rules
    11. Shut Your Eyes
    12. Chasing Cars
    13. Chocolate
    14. Called Out In The Dark
    15. Fallen Empires
    16. You're All I Have
    ----------
    17. Lifening
    18. Open Your Eyes
    19. Just Say Yes

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0nfgxi
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/psuzcy
  6. Cheers for the link
  7. You guys I'm seeing Snow Patrol on Thursday! It's finally here! I'm SOO EXCITED. and stressed because I have a lot of school related things due on Friday -___-

But yep! After 5 months of buying the ticket, I'm still kinda in disbelief.
  8. Don't forget to tell us your experience Genaro

Changing the subject, Gary has to be one of the best guys to follow on twitter...

@garysnowpatrol
    Arrived in LA. Tourbus bumping has reordered my dna. I am now half monkey, half yeti, half donkeyfish and half bad mathematician.

9. your right he is very funny to follow on twitter :-)))))
  10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:You guys I'm seeing Snow Patrol on Thursday! It's finally here! I'm SOO EXCITED. and stressed because I have a lot of school related things due on Friday -___-

But yep! After 5 months of buying the ticket, I'm still kinda in disbelief.

I can feel your excitement, Genaro wishing you a fantastic time, let us know everything about it afterwards!!
  11. Oh man, I finally saw Snow Patrol yesterday! What a show! It was FANTASTIC!!! I think they even switched up the setlist a bit, opening with Hands Open? Is that normal? Buy yeah, photos and video coming soon! We were right in front of Gary and Nathan!

Crowd sucked for the most part (the people near me) but Gary heard me when me and a friend yelled, "I love you Gary!" during the slow and quiet part of Shut Your Eyes he said back, "that's not quietly!" AHAHA

But yeah on Just Say Yes me and my two friends made hearts with our hands and Gary did it back to us and smiled I'll never forget that.

I don't know it's a day later and I'm already looking forward to the next time they're in town!