1. count on me, Jeremy...gonna write reviews for all of them, also for Rotterdam.

2. We will overtake Brussels!
  3. I'm downloading an IEM/Audience Matrix from 2006-11-29 Saitama at U2Torrents. We have the audience and the poster mastered both the IEM (which I never heard) and the audience and made a matrix.

Reactions are promising, so I'll upload this one within the day. Might add a lossless upload later.

There's also a new upload at U2T of Saitama 2006-12-04 Matrix, but we already have one. I have a reasons to believe it's the same, but can someone confirm that?
  4. Folks, we got a new beauty here, this matrix is way too great. Perfect sound! Gonna upload it now!
  5. 2005-12-19 - Portland, Oregon - Rose Garden

We have one audience source here while there are 5 sources. 3 audiences (one from ChrisEdge) and 2 IEM's. I think I gonna download one of these, but which one is posted here? Can someone clearify that?
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH:2005-12-19 - Portland, Oregon - Rose Garden

We have one audience source here while there are 5 sources. 3 audiences (one from ChrisEdge) and 2 IEM's. I think I gonna download one of these, but which one is posted here? Can someone clearify that?

could be anything. It's definitely an audience recording. It doesn't sound too much like a chrisEdge though. Upload any sources you have of it
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:2005-12-19 - Portland, Oregon - Rose Garden

More stuff from my hometown, I love it!
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

could be anything. It's definitely an audience recording. It doesn't sound too much like a chrisEdge though. Upload any sources you have of it

True, I'd give it 3 - 3.5 stars, nothing more. Remy has it too and will upload it in the following week. I doubt if it's any better of the audience we have here though.
  9. Is anyone here a member at Expecting Rain? It is a Bob Dylan fansite similar to U2Start. It is where I get my Dylan boots. The reason I ask is because I came across a U2 discussion there (interesting enough in its own right) and someone posted this

"On August 11, 1992 I did some work for U2. It was the zoo-tv tour. I brought my new sony stereo cassette recorder and recorded most of their sound check. It sounds pretty good, there's lots of messing around and singing.
    I don't care for U2 so there's no thrill for me, but I imagine a hard-core U2 fan would love it. If anyone wants it, tell me and I'll post the recording."

I did not see it listed as a soundcheck here, and wondered if anyone here was also a member they could get it posted. If not I would be happy to.

10. Originally posted by notcomingdown:Is anyone here a member at Expecting Rain? It is a Bob Dylan fansite similar to U2Start. It is where I get my Dylan boots. The reason I ask is because I came across a U2 discussion there (interesting enough in its own right) and someone posted this

"On August 11, 1992 I did some work for U2. It was the zoo-tv tour. I brought my new sony stereo cassette recorder and recorded most of their sound check. It sounds pretty good, there's lots of messing around and singing.
    I don't care for U2 so there's no thrill for me, but I imagine a hard-core U2 fan would love it. If anyone wants it, tell me and I'll post the recording."

I did not see it listed as a soundcheck here, and wondered if anyone here was also a member they could get it posted. If not I would be happy to.

i'd sign up and e-mail him. Whats the URL?