1. I can give up U2 whenever I want.

2. it just got to a point where i wasn't listening to them and all they were doing was taking up space, so i'm just sticking to official live stuff.

3. Please tell me how you do it. Is there a step-by-step process? Do I need a sponsor and/or are there meetings to atttend?

I wouldn't give them up even I could. The answer is number 1 for me.

4. A brave man to utter that in these parts.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

Please tell me how you do it. Is there a step-by-step process? Do I need a sponsor and/or are there meetings to atttend?

I wouldn't give them up even I could. The answer is number 1 for me.

"UAA"? lol (U2 Addicts Anonymous)

How could anyone? For me, there would be a huge gap in my life It'd be wierd lol. And my comp would have have about 50 GB freed up
  6. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

"UAA"? lol (U2 Addicts Anonymous)

How could anyone? For me, there would be a huge gap in my life It'd be wierd lol. And my comp would have have about 50 GB freed up

HAHAHA UAA! Actually, then we'd all just feed each others' addictions, so...no one would be cured.

My computer doesn't agree with my addiction either. I'm fairly certain it's hanging by a thread and/or will explode at any moment.
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

HAHAHA UAA! Actually, then we'd all just feed each others' addictions, so...no one would be cured.

My computer doesn't agree with my addiction either. I'm fairly certain it's hanging by a thread and/or will explode at any moment.

lol, everyone trading one addiction for another....... I'd choose food lol .

I've actually stopped downloading so many boots because its been getting kinda ridiculous to manage lol. Plus, the fact that my U2 folder takes up 50+ GB doesn't help
  8. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

I've actually stopped downloading so many boots because its been getting kinda ridiculous to manage lol. Plus, the fact that my U2 folder takes up 50+ GB doesn't help

Same here.
  9. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]

it just got to a point where i wasn't listening to them and all they were doing was taking up space, so i'm just sticking to official live stuff.

same here...
  10. U2 are a great band, but it's not the only great band in the world. I have some music CDs, and sometimes I realise that I didn't listen to U2 for several weeks. So I'm kind of stuck between 3 and 4. After all, it's only music - beautiful but not really important. There are more important things than music out there. Actually I'm happy that U2 know that fact and act accordingly.

I'll vote for 3. Wouldn't want to give them up but could if I had to.

Alex