1. Haha! I love it! Mike and I were just discussing this show a couple weeks ago! I prefer this to the one on the 6th....

2. I think this one is a clear winner. Performance is hard to split but Gloria and the sound quality give this one the thumbs up
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:I think this one is a clear winner. Performance is hard to split but Gloria and the sound quality give this one the thumbs up
    I never judged a whole show for only a song, and the quality of a bootleg is not only about sound quality. November 6th's crowd is much more into the show than 5th's, and virtually all 6th's songs are nailed.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I never judged a whole show for only a song, and the quality of a bootleg is not only about sound quality. November 6th's crowd is much more into the show than 5th's, and virtually all 6th's songs are nailed.

if I had the lossless of the 6th I could maybe give it a little more praise (it sounds cheap and tinny at present) but this show just does it for me. Sometimes we just hit on a show and it stands head and shoulders above the rest. This is one such gig for me
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

if I had the lossless of the 6th I could maybe give it a little more praise (it sounds cheap and tinny at present) but this show just does it for me. Sometimes we just hit on a show and it stands head and shoulders above the rest. This is one such gig for me

Lossless of the 6th...oh man, I've been looking for that for a loooong time. REQUEST: If anyone has it, please spread the word! The link on U2Torrents is dead...
  6. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Lossless of the 6th...oh man, I've been looking for that for a loooong time. REQUEST: If anyone has it, please spread the word! The link on U2Torrents is dead...

i'll request a reseed
  7. Had a proper, straight-through listen a couple days ago. Forgot how much I love this one. Two Hearts Beat As One is legendary in this show. Personally not really a fan of Gloria and the mistake (or the song-long mistake in "Bad" ) but still a great great show.
  8. Originally posted by haytrain:Had a proper, straight-through listen a couple days ago. Forgot how much I love this one. Two Hearts Beat As One is legendary in this show. Personally not really a fan of Gloria and the mistake (or the song-long mistake in "Bad" ) but still a great great show.

Would love to read your review Jeremy!

EDIT: Or was that it? LOL!

EDIT: Forget about it. I've just seen it! LOL!

9. A double-edit! Very nice. My review was pretty short, but I really did love the show.
  10. It would be awesome if there were a couple more reviews posted by months end, only a few days to go though.