1. This is not something for the 'lads' I'm sure, but I haven't posted a picture in a while.

Some here will know I did a charity fundraiser in July, running 23 half marathons that month. Here's me finishing!
  2. Phwoar! Check out those legs!

3. Hello Guys. I hope that all of you stay fine and go through this pandemic of better way possible. And after this, we can enjoy some shows of our predilect band. Greeting from Brazil.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[image]
    This is not something for the 'lads' I'm sure, but I haven't posted a picture in a while.

Some here will know I did a charity fundraiser in July, running 23 half marathons that month. Here's me finishing!
    23 half marathons? That's like running from "Edinbra" to Birmingham or Sheffield... Sick. Congrats
  5. I've grown some hair and bought some guitars since the last time I posted a pic here. MUSE t-shirt as bonus lol

6. Still envious for that PRS... my fav guitar brand
  7. wow! nice collection!

and nice hair too!
  8. Great pic,nice collection of guitars there.I was drawn to the Zenyatta Mondatta album sleeve at the back if truth be told,spotted that straight away.Good choice,great album.
  9. Originally posted by gmc:Great pic,nice collection of guitars there.I was drawn to the Zenyatta Mondatta album sleeve at the back if truth be told,spotted that straight away.Good choice,great album.
    Yeah! It was 40 years old a few weeks ago, I put it to spin loud in my living room to celebrate it. Amazing collection of tunes.