1. I don't know if this is only me, I think it is, but whenever I try to download ANYTHING off of utorrent the status of the tracker just stays on "updating" and I'm not getting any DL speed or UL speed. Nothings happening. I have tried other torrent sites, like traders den, and they work, so it's not a connection problem. But this is making me mad because I'm 89.9% done the UF Toronto video.

Does anyone know how I would go about fixing this? I sent a message to their moderators but they haven't sent me back anything.

Alex
  2. Check their forum. Im certain somebody reported this exact problem no more than a week back.
  3. Yep, the help forum there would be a good place to ask.

But don't interrupt the conversation between Mike and Rick please - best one in ages.
  4. Originally posted by yeah:Yep, the help forum there would be a good place to ask.

But don't interrupt the conversation between Mike and Rick please - best one in ages.

Haha its never gonna end. I see where Ricks coming from but hes going on and on and on. . . Classic
  5. When I go there and click the drop down menu then forums, it says 404 Not Found........
    What did I do?

EDIT: I got to the forums page, but I can't search anything. THis comes up:
    Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/u2torren/public_html/forums.php on line 1819

That or variations of it...
  6. Nevermind! I got to the forums page, now I just have to find the topic. Thanks!!!