1. Boy-Girl ---- I'm sure I've read somewhere that the line "The skinheads call it strawberries and cream" refers to intercourse.But the whole lyrical content is sexual.
  2. Originally posted by gmc:Boy-Girl ---- I'm sure I've read somewhere that the line "The skinheads call it strawberries and cream" refers to intercourse.But the whole lyrical content is sexual.

"open the door so i can shut your face, know your place.." is my favorite line
  3. For comedic value,4 pages in,and our female members have (thus far) resisted to use the immortal line all us blokes dread......"Is That All?".............
  4. can't wait to hear Sexy Boots
  5. Haha! Awesome You Too! But I miss Who's Gonna Ride My Wild Horse...
    Anyway, MW is the sexiest...
  6. Originally posted by gmc:For comedic value,4 pages in,and our female members have (thus far) resisted to use the immortal line all us blokes dread......"Is That All?".............

lol. good one!
  7. "Here she comes, Lady Luck again,
    Figure of eight, six and nine again...
    I'm on top when she's around..."

Wash your mouth out! You kiss the Pope with that mouth? Dear God, am I just LOOKING for smut now..? Much more of this and my poor girlfriend's gonna be disappointed later on...
  8. Originally posted by thejonner:"Here she comes, Lady Luck again,
    Figure of eight, six and nine again...
    I'm on top when she's around..."

Wash your mouth out! You kiss the Pope with that mouth? Dear God, am I just LOOKING for smut now..? Much more of this and my poor girlfriend's gonna be disappointed later on...

good one too! definitely sexual!

apparently there are more songs than I'd realized or thought of, might have to be a "U2 sex" playlist lol
  9. Out of the ones listed I would have to say Mysterious Ways. Just the sound of the guitar, the verse lyrics, the whole 'come on love" at the end. "Touch me babe" all that kinda stuff. "She moves in mysterious ways". Man, I wish I could find a girl that represented this song

But yea, other than that, Babyface. It was mine and my ex-girlfriend's song, it is romantic, and at the same time sexual. Call me cheesy, but I love that song, and so should girls.
  10. And why is "Do You Feel Loved" not on the list? Quite possibly the filthiest U2 song ever lol. And on top of that, unlike some songs that seem to be vaguely sexual, DYFL is quite up front with it. Anyway, I voted for Mysterious Ways.
  11. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Out of the ones listed I would have to say Mysterious Ways. Just the sound of the guitar, the verse lyrics, the whole 'come on love" at the end. "Touch me babe" all that kinda stuff. "She moves in mysterious ways". Man, I wish I could find a girl that represented this song

I remember finding some interpretation of the song, with the "she" in the song actually being a metaphor for God...strange stuff, how songs can be read differently...I haven't voted lol.
  12. Most directly sexual? I voted for Velvet Dress. For the best overall sexual song, though, I like MW.