1. Just surf to your favorite bootleg here on U2start and the links to all available artwork are included below, thanks to a collaboration with achtungbaby-online.de. If you want to add your own coverwork, please go to achtungbaby-online.de, click on "contact" and send your covers!

Hopefully this'll be a great addition to our already amazing bootleg collection. If there is no artwork available for the bootleg, there will be nothing displayed.
  2. Wooooow this is definitely a clever idea!!!

3. Oh, wow that's awesome! Very convenient, very cool. And here we were thinking this site couldn't get any better.
  4. Originally posted by dangit823Oh, wow that's awesome! Very convenient, very cool. And here we were thinking this site couldn't get any better.

Well, in a few months we'll have something very new and amazing ready, I'd dare to say it'll be the second-amazing thing after the bootlegs page. So keep an eye on us
  5. Remy, that's excellent - I can't wait! That will be one of the most popular pages on the site I'm sure! I know I can't wait to see it!