1. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:Every time I listen to this song the solo always gets my attention. It’s so smooth and that heavy delay makes it’s so dreamy and atmospheric. And can’t forget to mention Adams pulsating bass behind it. Wish they attempted the solo more than once on the popmart tour. One of my favs on the album.
    Which show has the solo?
  2. And I felt that they rushed through it, (probably given the pressure/lack of practice they were under) and Bono came in early with the harmonisation. With more attempts/practice they could’ve fine tuned it to make it really good.
  3. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:[..]
    And I felt that they rushed through it, (probably given the pressure/lack of practice they were under) and Bono came in early with the harmonisation. With more attempts/practice they could’ve fine tuned it to make it really good.
    Yeah it wasn’t a great effort but not much was great about that night in general. I think rather than work on the songs that didn’t work that night they just came up with more simple arrangements. SATS eventually became acoustic, if god will send his angels just became edge and Bono doing a stripped back short version, if you wear that velvet dress was shortened, I’m sure Mofo was tweaked as well and Do You Feel Loved was dropped fairly early in the tour as well.
  4. I just went back to listen (watched, actually) that solo in Vegas, and I spotted something i had never noticed before. They brought out a sparkly silver dress onstage during this song (and visably getting ushered off stage during beginning of WOWY). I'm not talking about a girl in a dress...im talking about JUST a dress. Never seen or noticed this before... this had to be for one-night only in Vegas
  5. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:Every time I listen to this song the solo always gets my attention. It’s so smooth and that heavy delay makes it’s so dreamy and atmospheric. And can’t forget to mention Adams pulsating bass behind it. Wish they attempted the solo more than once on the popmart tour. One of my favs on the album.
    such a great live tune
  6. This is in my top 3.
    The song is about intimacy itself. If they play clubs and do a few slower numbers in a row, this would be perfect.
  7. The album version is one of their best tracks or maybe their best. Can't decide...
  8. Fantastic track. So much atmosphere.