Mercy
    Xanax and Wine
    Love and Peace
    Miracle Drug
    SYCMIOYO
    City of Blinding Lights
    One Step Closer
    Original of the Species

If they did that it would have been a much stronger album.
    This way the album kind of grows from rawer to cleaner production. One half being distinctly rougher than the second.
    Could even throw Smile in there.
  2. I was thinking about this other day and thought I'd share haha:

I hope they put out a HTDAAB anniversary set next year that includes the original version of Mercy

That is all

*runs away*
  3. I’ll never for the life of me understand the band leaving this song on the wayside. I love them to death but their decision making is really hit and miss, from genius to questionable. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  4. They should have untouched the demo version, is superior to the live version.
  5. And they sit on this kind of material as if its not good enough for us as fans...i imagine they have a ton of stuff storred for hopefully us someday..
  6. I couldn't agree more.. changed lyrics don't work nearly as well IMHO
  7. Awesome. Also my favorite unreleased song. Consider myself lucky to have seen it live
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I was thinking about this other day and thought I'd share haha:

I hope they put out a HTDAAB anniversary set next year that includes the original version of Mercy

That is all

*runs away*
    HTDAAB is…nearly 20 years old?! And there’s a possibility this could start getting anniversary releases?!