1. Originally posted by U2fan:I'll post my first review ever of a bootleg such as this great one by the end of the month. Anyway, I am very impressed with Lovetown after hearing more songs. So much energy!

Yes, feel free to jump in at one of our cycles. Next round starts on Sunday: http://www.u2start.com/topic/4460/
  2. Is there some sort of archive featuring a list of all previous "bootleg of the months"-s?
  3. review added
  4. Yea ive been listening to it today (im on When Love Comes to Town) and i gotta say its near perfect show! i think i will have to write a review for it. ive never written one -_- but this is a damn good show
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Yea ive been listening to it today (im on When Love Comes to Town) and i gotta say its near perfect show! i think i will have to write a review for it. ive never written one -_- but this is a damn good show

awesome!

6. Yea just uploaded my first one . :O i went into detail in the first section but then i was taking to long so the other sections i got straight to the point. EXCELLENT SHOW I WONDER WHAT THE NEXT BOOT WILL BE?????
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

Yea just uploaded my first one . :O i went into detail in the first section but then i was taking to long so the other sections i got straight to the point. EXCELLENT SHOW I WONDER WHAT THE NEXT BOOT WILL BE?????

Well done!

As for next Bootleg of the Month....ZooTV has been noticeably absent thus far.
  8. speaking of ZOO TV. Are there any good shows with good audio and performance besides Stockholm, Sydney Adelaide, Washington, and Dublin? Those are the only ones i know.. I hear ZooTV Milan is good is that one worth downloading and putting onto my iPod that is like literally 40 songs away from being ful -_-
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:speaking of ZOO TV. Are there any good shows with good audio and performance besides Stockholm, Sydney Adelaide, Washington, and Dublin? Those are the only ones i know.. I hear ZooTV Milan is good is that one worth downloading and putting onto my iPod that is like literally 40 songs away from being ful -_-

We're a bit off topic but quickly you can't go wrong with Milan - the only concert that has all AB songs featured except for Acrobat. The best audience you will ever hear PERIOD.

Others include...All 1993 Wembleys (all quality sound), Rotterdam (11/5/1993) and Tacoma (21/4/1992).