1. Congrats Drew , Pints all round
  2. Congrats, Drew! Thanks for all the work you put into helping us around here!
  3. Thanks Drew and thanks for the mention!!

Here's to 5,000 more.
  4. Congrats Drew, well done
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins:...so can I.

Well, it looks like I finally reached 5000 posts. Yep, one more than 4999 and ten more than 4990. And if you're really thinking hard, it's actually 798 more than 4202, for those playing at home, or for the mathemagicians around here, the square root of 70.7106781.

Being said mathemagician, 70.71... is the square root of 5000, not the other way around. Minor point.

Congrats!
  6. Nice One Drew

Good lad
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:...so can I.

Well, it looks like I finally reached 5000 posts. Yep, one more than 4999 and ten more than 4990. And if you're really thinking hard, it's actually 798 more than 4202, for those playing at home, or for the mathemagicians around here, the square root of 70.7106781.

And those I should say thanks to are: Remy, Gerard, Dan, Harry, Jeremy, Ali, Nate, Katherine, Nick, Mark, yeah, Nuno, aussiemofo, Gary, Jeff, Sergio, Caspar, Roxanne, Yogi, Juraj, Zooey, Alex, Xayide, Jake, Nicole, TheChicken, Steve, Katja, Stefano, Jana, Jordan, Daley, Alex, Maura, Victoria Maria Halliwell, Wayne, Kirsten, Ad, Kareem, Johnny, Aidan, Marcelitto, Dieder, Alex, Blue_Room, Vasult, Aaron, Cal, Genaro, Dan, Zan, Scott, WIRE, Glenn, Noam, Chris, Patrick, Emiel, Marty, Marina, Bizzie, RDB92, rman83, bonosraincome, notcomingdown and James.

And of course, we can't forget u2retrobuff and his infamous 'JT pizza boxes'.

Seriously, thanks everyone! Now that I think about it, should this have gone in this area? Ah well - move it if you want.

Congrats Drew!!!!!!!!!
  8. Good going Drew, great having you around and here here regarding u2retrobuff lol...next time I ever happen to be in Adelaide, I'll buy the drinks!

9. Congrats Drew well done!!
  10. Where would we all be without Drew, I ask?

Here's to another 5,000 champion!
  11. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Being said mathemagician, 70.71... is the square root of 5000, not the other way around. Minor point.

Congrats!

Ah well - at least you picked it up. Thanks again to you all!
  12. Congrats Drew, it's always nice to talk to you