1. Have a very happy Christmas everyone! It's been one hell of a year
  2. Take out your cell phones and let's turn this place into a giant Christmas tree
  3. Happy christmas to you all, hope it's a good one for you all as well.
  4. Originally posted by molang7:Anyone get any interesting (or U2 related) gifts from Santa? I got a CD from the band MGMT and Season 2 of the Office.

PS. Funny picture, Drew

Ive got the Unforgettable Fire remastered Box-Set on the way.
  5. Happy Holidays to you all. Stay warm, stay cool, but most of all stay chilled.

For those of you being visited by the Big Red Dude, hope he brings you loads of U2 swag.

6. Some of our Christmas lights got stolen...

That's just pathetic.
  7. Merry X-mas and a great 2010 !!

8. Here's whats on my list, U2-related...

-Unforgettable Fire Deluxe 2CD (Not the big box...got that for JT, don't need it for TUF)
    -360° Track Jacket (Logo on front, "Infinity is a great place to start" on back)
    -Rolling Stone T-Shirt "The Making of Achtung Baby" cover
    -Some cheap artwork of the band's faces during the PopMart era
    -Best of Propaganda book

So Santa has a lot to choose from I'm hoping he brings the track jacket, since the others are managable enough for me to purchase with staggered paychecks. I think my girlfriend's getting the RS shirt, too. Any way, it'll be a fantastic Christmas!

What are ya'll askin' for?
  9. Merry christmas to you all!

Time to put up Christmas, Baby Please Come Home
  10. Happy Christmas to all U2start members and the Crew. Special Thanks to "Risto" who has helped me to get a few great sources for my matrices! Thanks again and have some nice days!
  11. Merry Christmas all

U2 by U2 is hopefully a stocking filler for me

Let's hope 2010 sees as much action as 2009 from the boys
  12. Happy Christmas to everyone. Have a good time