1. yeah so i can have the jewel case to put with the rest of their cds and then the box set for obvious reasons
  2. the box set version .............
  3. I'm afraid I wil be buying ALL versions again....
  4. Everything except the vinyls. That's the current plan.
  5. How much are people spending then? I'm currently at £85 which is $122 (US) and €87

That's for all but the vinyls.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:How much are people spending then? I'm currently at £85 which is $122 (US) and €87

That's for all but the vinyls.

I'm spending over a hundred quid then. Throw in at least 3 singles in all formats (and hopefully the promos if I can get them), the magazines etc and we are looking at big money. Then comes at least 2 tickets for multipe nights when the tour comes about. Ahhhh jeesus
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I'm spending over a hundred quid then. Throw in at least 3 singles in all formats (and hopefully the promos if I can get them), the magazines etc and we are looking at big money. Then comes at least 2 tickets for multipe nights when the tour comes about. Ahhhh jeesus

Well naturally, I'll want the singles and to see them live. So I will be in excess of £100 easily. Oh well, it'll be worth it. I hope.
  8. So do the expensive versions have more songs, or just more reading material and packaging?

9. We don't know yet...I read something about a bonus-track.
  10. no idea whether my wallet will allow it at the time, but I'd like to go for the box set