1. 3 stars for me.
  2. I voted four, but I'm a 3.5 really.

I do like it. Some aspects need to grow though.
  3. 4 for me
  4. 3..hope it grows, but I don't think so. It's a mix between some Zooropa/Pop and HTDAAB. I listened to GOYB and Xanax and Wine in a row, the resemblance is quite striking.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH:3..hope it grows, but I don't think so. It's a mix between some Zooropa/Pop and HTDAAB. I listened to GOYB and Xanax and Wine in a row, the resemblance is quite striking.

Amen to that!
    A bit overproduced perhaps....?
    I enjoy it, but.... 3 stars.
  6. Its already grown on me a bit. I voted 4 stars. Hopefully many more good tunes to come.
  7. This morning with all the hype and the excitement I would have voted Five stars, but right now I'm happy with the 4-stars vote I just gave
  8. 4, easily. I love the sounds and the ideas shoved into three-and-a-half minutes.
  9. I went with 4-star on the basis that there wasn't an option for 3.5 etc. - I'm more inclined to go with something like 3.8? But that's just getting pedantic lol. Caught me by surprise, bit warey at first, now it's growing on me big time. Hopefully it's a good guide of things to come.
  10. I gave it four stars because it's great and all but it's not the best single ever and after all the waiting I'm kind of mad at them.
  11. voted for the four stars, i loved it, but know they are capable of better! definantly not disappointed i say its just a taster on whats to come!