1. Looking forward to this!! thanks again
  2. "On the right here, we have Reggie the dog, The Edge. On my left, we have the creme de la creme, Adam Clayton. Standing behind me, Boy George's wet dream, Larry Mullen Jr."

-MacPhisto introducing the band on the last night of ZOO TV

3. Originally posted by RDB92:[..]

I believe there's no actual limit, but when you're over 20GB, they'll delete your files after 90 days of inactivity, just like they used to do with free users (nowadays free users can only have their file downloaded ten times, so having an account is still much better as a frequent uploader.)

Hmmm that sucks I can't store every upload on my laptop hd because its too small. Well let's hope someone else can reupload when necessary

Thanks for the info

Originally posted by U2Nick:"On the right here, we have Reggie the dog, The Edge. On my left, we have the creme de la creme, Adam Clayton. Standing behind me, Boy George's wet dream, Larry Mullen Jr."

-MacPhisto introducing the band on the last night of ZOO TV

4. Didn't the Japs get pissed of at the 'Bomb Japan Again' message that flashed during the Fly, and which they didn't understand was meant to be satirical?

Are there any standout performances in this show?
  5. Didn't the Japs get pissed of at the 'Bomb Japan Again' message that flashed during the Fly

I don't thinkait actually said that.
    I read it was just a reporters imagination because the words flashed so quickly it only looked like it. When it appeared in the Japanese papers Willie Williams proved it was "BOMB" "CHAOS" "MAD" "JAPAN" (or something like that)
  6. Originally posted by vanquish:Didn't the Japs get pissed of at the 'Bomb Japan Again' message that flashed during the Fly, and which they didn't understand was meant to be satirical?

Are there any standout performances in this show?

There are a few very good performances But I don't dare to say standout performances

Really worth a listen though
  7. All updated. What programme do you use to convert to mp3? I'll add your connversion to the lossy lineage

8. All my encodings are done with Foobar 2000, but it basicly uses Lame 3.98.2. Preset is V2, but i use higher quality presets (V1 or V0) if it stays under 200MB

In this case i used V2 preset

Thanks for adding this to the pages!

Chris
  9. Happy 30th Anniversary to the end of ZOO TV!
  10. Anyone have a link for this version of the show?